I am a woman who is struggling to find her place in the world. I am just me. I am definately not the girl next door....even though I may appear to be. I rarely wear make up and don't really follow trends. Materialistic items are not essential in my life. Although I am a bit of a dork and introverted at times, I am rolling with passion to make a difference in the world around me, somehow. The question remains what I need to do with all my "zest" for life!? Time shall unfold that plan as it was meant to...even if I get impatient, I do believe everything happens for a reason. Hopefully I am heading in the right direction, another year as a paraeducator and now a second job, working 20 hours/week approximately as the local youth director; I am excited about the endless possibilities. I am very curious. I never accept things just as they are, I want to know "why?". Fake people quickly irritate me. As does gossip. Egocentric and highly-materialistic people are not members of my small circle of best friends. I like to feel needed. And I like to think I am making a difference. I am a silent activist. Reduce, reuse, recycle. I absolutely believe love is love... regardless of race, religion, or orientation. I believe adoption is the way for an unwanted baby but a woman should have her options, i am pro-choice. I am very shy. That is until you get to know me...then I don't shut up. I like to dance, especially when nobody is watching. I love love love art and music. And I love nature and being outside...playing baseball with the kids or chasing them around the yard or going for walks or sitting on the beach...the fresh air always does my body good. I am an old soul in a sense - I love the mountains and hope someday (sooner than later) to finally see the ocean. Old-style houses w/ character appeal more to me than newly-made cookie cutter types. That applies really to all aspects of my life...I like originiality. Humor is essential in life and any relationship. A good laugh cures many woes. I hate confrontation and never can think of a good response in an arguement until hours after its over. I have a bad habit of worrying too much about everyone else. But i AM a work in progress.
I am a mother to two beautiful children, Evan (6 years old) and Ava (she just turned three) - THEY ARE MY WORLD!!! Watching them grow and the bond I share with both of them is unlike words can even describe. They bring much joy to every day, and I cherish the time we share. The days sometimes seem long, but the years are going by too quickly.
I am here just hoping to keep those at a distance updated on one site, I feel too spread out w/ facebook, myspace, and the kid's page...so here, it all unites~
Halloween Havoc Tournament
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment